A $500 eWorldSports Scholarship
eWorldSports.net is proud to announce that it has launched its scholarship program for 2017-2018 to help support those in need of assistance with rising tuition fees. eWorldSports Magazone is providing the latest news & information on sports.
We recognize the power of the written words online and offline and want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area. We have created the eWorldSports Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with the passion of sports writing to receive $500 award.
General Terms of Participation
To apply for the scholarship, You must write an Essay of 1000 to 1500 words about anything related to sports in general.
While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, information, and few others to choose the winner.
The person who does the best will receive $500 that can be used either in course materials or other resources.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Any Students studying in undergraduate, Postgraduate or High School with a legitimate acceptance letter from an accredited University or College, who is currently living in the United States of America or Canada or United Kingdom or Australia (unless enrolled in a study abroad program).
- Any students of 16 and older can Enter.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 or equivalent.
- Students may be of any nationality and reside in any country.
- Students may study any major or plan to enter any career field at any accredited college or graduate school.
- Entries with typos or grammatical errors will not be considered.
How to Submit your Application
Firstly, write an article of 1000 – 1500 words long and submit to us via a word .doc file. Additionally, please add the URL to your website (If you have any).
When you will be done with these steps, email us at email@example.com with all of the details listed below and attached the Word document:
- Personal Details (First & Last name, Phone, Email, and Address).
- School Name
- Area of Study
- Any document which can proof that you are a Student.
By submitting your article, you are giving us the permission to use it either for promotions and marketing purposes.
- Fall Scholarship: before August 15, 2017
- Spring Scholarship: before November 30, 2017
- We run our scholarship program every year.
Questions & Feedback
If you have any questions you would like to ask for more information in regards to this opportunity, please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org